AristaDBA's Oracle Blog….
- systemd-run Utility….Use the systemd-run command to run a program in a transient scope or service unit. This allows you to set limits on resources consumed by the...Aman Sharma
- SELinux – Introduction….MAC under SELinux allows you to define a security policy that provides granular permissions for all users, programs, processes, files, and devices. Access control decisions are...Aman Sharma
- Query Tuning Tips for Dummies….I finished a session this weekend and there were a lot of questions regarding query tuning. The answers (for the questions) were around the following points....Aman Sharma
- Control Groups(Cgroups)….Control groups (cgroups) provide a mechanism to put Linux processes (tasks) into groups, ensuring that critical workloads get the system resources (CPU, memory, and I/O) that...Aman Sharma
- DM-Multipath Configuration File….The main configuration file for DM-Multipath is /etc/multipath.conf. This file is not created by the initial installation of the RPM package. However, the following file is...Aman Sharma